As most of you already know, masking with Vivant is like having your own personal aesthetician at home. This skincare product cleans’ pores so well that even Kim Kardashian approves of it. Biologique Recherche Masque Vivant is made of pure fermented yeast extract that gives the mask brewers beer like smell. It’s my top mask that I use twice a week and all my clients are prescribed to use it as well, especially in the summer to remove the extra sunblock buildup and impurities in the end of the day.
“We always need to purify the skin. So sometimes we'll purify with, let's say Masque Vivant because it really pulls impurities out.” – said Vicki Morav in her recent Q&A Flaunt Magazine
Here are some key benefits of Mask Vivant:
- Balances sebum secretion
- Purifies and tightens / shrinks pores thanks to the pure yeast extract
- Revitalizes and stimulates epidermal functions
- Revives and brightens the complexion
Want to take your masking routine to a different level?
Use Masque Vivant always when multi masking. Apply always on the T-Zone and areas that get congested. This mask can also be mixed with different Biologique Recherche products for targeting different skin concerns. Here are two options:
- Overactive oil production: Mix Masque Vivant with a pinch of baking soda and few drops of Complexe Iribiol. I know, I know! - sounds bad because the first thing that comes to mind is alkaline, but this combo creates chemistry that balances out the oils and helps bring impurities up and out.
- For dehydrated skin: Mix it with Masque VIP O2 or few drops of Fluide VIP O2. Leave it on for about 20 minutes and rinse it off.
How to use Masque Vivant?
Apply Masque Vivant on clean skin. If you have dead skin cell build up, you can use Lotion P50 prior, or exfoliate with another exfoliant of choice.
Leave the mask on for about 15-20 minutes.
Use a damp face cloth or sponge to remove Masque Vivant. Be gentle and try not to pull and rub your skin too much.
Apply the rest of your skincare regimen.