- Suitable for combination to oily skin types
- Leaves your skin feeling refreshed and soothed in humid climates
- Ideal for your day time routine
- Soothing aloe vera, rich in anti-oxidants, amino acids and vitamins A,B, C and E help to protect skin from free-radicals
Available to ship by the end of October.
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Sodium Carbomer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Squalane, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Alcohol, Carbomer, Ceramide NP, TFC-8, Sodium Benzoate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Superoxide Dismutase, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Dextran, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-8, Ascorbic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dextran Sulfate
How to use
For optimum usage, on cleansed, dry skin, smooth two pumps over the face, neck and decollete morning and evening. To activate our patented TFC8®, we recommend you follow the below steps.
- In upward sweeping motions, massage the cream along your jawline
- Sweep from your nose to your ears and across your forehead and massage cream over the cheeks to your temples
- Apply from the base of the neck to the tip of the chin and take any excess cream and massage over the decollete
I like to use The Cream as a day cream because it's super hydrating yet not tacky on the skin. Make sure to massage it in thoroughly for activating TFC8®