Vicki Morav Skincare is looking to hire a versatile, ambitions and energetic Assistant Manager/Front Desk to join the managing team. Social Media, PR and Marketing background is a big plus. Located in the upper east side, Vicki Morav team caters to an upscale customer base and providing the highest customer service experience is a must. If you are not PEOPLE'S PERSON please do not apply.
The responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Assisting the manager with day to day tasks
- Answering phone calls, emails and cell phone inquiries
- Schedule clients and manage the book
- Print, pack and ship orders placed via phone, email or online
- Social Media content and post creating, write blogs related to skincare, health and wellness
- Managing inventory and corresponding with different vendors (placing orders, order issues, returns and so on)
- Receiving incoming orders from different vendors (opening, counting, putting in place
- Checking clients in and out
- Keeping product shelves and storage shelves organized and neat all the time
- Ordering supplies as needed
- And so on
Candidate must have proficient knowledge of the following:
- Salon Biz (big plus)
- Shopify is a MUST
- Photoshop is a MUST
- Microsoft Office
- Social Media platforms
Please note the starting salary is $20 an hour. Vicki Morav rewards hard working employees that excel at their job and you can see your salary increase in a short amount of time. Hard work and dedication never go unnoticed at Vicki Morav Skincare.
Please only apply if you fulfill all of the above.
Candidates that call won’t be considered. Thank you for your understanding.
Email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org