Lotion P50 1970 Original with Phenol
Lotion P50 1970 with Phenol is ideal acid toner for acne prone skin non sensitive.
How to clear acne? Apply twice a day on a clean skin using a cotton pad. Combining Lotion P50 with Serum Iribiol as a spot acne treatment, Cream Placenta, Cream Dermopurifiante and Mask Vivant will give you desired results in getting rid of acne.
Lotion P50 gently purifies the skin, helps regulate excess sebum, matifies, moisturizes and rebalances the skins pH. Removes dead cells and impurities on daily basis. Helps to matify and regulate sebum secretion, enhances epidermal renewal, improves the strength and quality of the epidermis.
Best acne products:
- Cleans your skin using Biologique Recherche U milky cleanser (rinse it off)
- Lotion P50 gently dabbed with a cotton pad on face, neck and chest (avoid the eye area)
- Serum Iribiol applied with a piece of cotton on acne spots or areas that you thend to get breakouts
- Serum Dermopore applied on areas of the skin with enlarged pores. This serum will help shrink pore size
- Serum Placenta eliminates bacteria as well as reduces and heals acne inflammation and redness
- Cream Placenta for the day to help eliminate bacteria on the skin and Cream Dermopurifiante at night as a treatment to keep the pores clean and purified
* Use Mask Vivant every other night to clear acne quicker.
Tip: Lotion P50 can be used on the armpits applied with a piece of cotton. It is going to help with ingrown hair and balance the pH of the skin.
P50 - which formula is right for my skin type?
Lotion P50 comes in three different formulas:
- The Old Formula 1970, also known as the Original Formula with Phenol. It is ideal for someone that has acne prone skin. The Phenol is used to preserve the ingredients, and because it acts as an antiseptic, it helps clear acne much quicker than the Lotion P50 new formula. I don't recommend using this formula at all times - start with it and then switch over to the new formula, or at least alternate between the two. Lotion P50 1970 formulation is not recommended while pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to get pregnant.
- The New Formula. In this formula, they use vinegar as a preservative. The results are the same with the exception of acne. It will still clear them out but not as fast as the 1970 formulation. The old formula 1970, contains Phenol and a lot of people are trying to avoid using these ingredients. If you are someone that dont want to use Phenol, then Lotion P50 New formula is the one you should aim for. Lotion P50 new formula is safe to use while pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding.
Here are the strengths of the new formula:
- Pigmentation Formula Lotion P50 PIGM 400: This formula is ideal for someone that has pigmentation and discoloration. It is somewhat a mild strength, and if you have pigmentation and you are not sure if this formula will be too strong you can just go ahead an use it. It is absolutely safe to use. Please note that this is also a treatment and should only be used few times through out the year - ideally in the fall, winter and early spring - when the sun is not too strong. The first week, soak a cotton pad moistened with water with Lotion P50 PIGM 400 and apply to the face, neck and cleavage, patting upward gently without rubbing. The following days, soak a dry cotton pad with Lotion P50 PIGM 400. Being super cautious every time you use products that target pigmentation is always recommended.
What are the benefits of using Lotion P50?
Regardless on which formula you are using, there are common benefits:
- pH of the skin will get balanced: if you have acidic / alkaline skin, this toner will bring it back to balance. Too much acid or too high alkaline is not good for the skin. The amazing thing about this toner is that it is a good indicator of the acidity levels and one should always make adjustments to balanced food, meditation, exercise, ample amount of water and so on.
- Gently exfoliate the skin through out the day and night
- The pore size is going to shrink so if you have enlarged pores use Lotion P50 twice a day and adding Serum Dermopore in to your regimen will enhance the results
- Even out the skin tone and lightens up the pigmentation
- Balance Sebum excretion - if you have oily t zone and dry cheeks, using Lotion P50 will create a balance between the two and help the skin restore vitality